IR Bridge at Ottawa HDR 1Add to Cart Add to Lightbox Download
The Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Bridge is a multi-span railroad bridge built in 1898 by the King Bridge Company of Cleveland, Ohio.
Through truss bridge over Illinois River on Chicago, Burlington, and Quincy Railroad in Ottawa
Ottawa, LaSalle County, Illinois
Built 1898; Lift span added ca. 1932
- King Bridge Co. of Cleveland, Ohio
- BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Burlington Northern Railroad (BN)
- Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad (CBQ)
- Illinois Railway (IR)
Multi span through truss Vertical lift bridge. Three of the spans are fixed steel Pratt through trusses with pin connections. The Main Span is a Verticle Lift, Pratt through truss with pin connections. A number of timber approach spans are locted at the north and south ends of the bridge. Asher sandstone piers support each of the truss spans.
Length of largest span: 200.0 ft.
Total length: 800.0 ft.
CB&Q - Illinois River Bridge (Ottawa)
- IR Bridge at Ottawa HDR 1.jpg
- ©Alan Look All Rights Reserved contact: email@example.com http://alanlook.com
- Image Size
- 6695x4477 / 11.0MB
- Contained in galleries
- Bridges Royalty Free Stock Images